CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

~ The Thomann Family ~

This beautiful family was such a joy to be around. Jess called me and asked if I would do her maternity pictures when she was pregnant with this precious bundle of joy, Lorelei!! I was so excited when I first met her, and I was even more thrilled when she called again to have family pictures done. Her husband, Chris, is active in our military (thank you for all that you do to protect our freedom), so we set up a time to get pictures done and edited in time for him to be able to see the finished product before he had to go back. Chris and Jess are so in love and you can see how truly blessed they feel with their smallest love, Lorelei! Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of this special time in your lives, I can't wait to get more as your family grows...


0 comments:

Post a Comment