CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

~ Like mother, like daughter ~

Ashley and I have known each other for almost 10 years now... We were dancing partners way back in our younger days. :) Her little girl, Presley, is such a cutie-pa-tootie and made me laugh during the whole shoot!!! Needless to say, I think she thought I had my camera glued to my eyes too much as she tried to mimic me in the first picture! What a stinker!! Although the wind was pretty kicked up during the whole shoot, we were able to get some pretty good shots of A and P... I guess that just goes to say, that even the West Texas wind can't stop a photographer from finding "hiding" spots from the wind!!! Thanks Ash for such a fun session, I can't wait until we get together again for more fun filled memories of you and your "mini me!"



0 comments:

Post a Comment