CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

~ Brotherly love ~

Oh my GOODNESS, these two little guys are just PRECIOUS!!! And their blue eyes just made me melt, here before too long, the ladies are going to have to be beaten off with a stick! :) Darla Heinrich, the beautiful mommy of these adorable little boys, was my science teacher in high school. When she messaged me to see if I would be interested in taking photos of her two little guys, at first I was a little scared because they're so young. But I was pleasantly surprised at how well behaved they both were. Michael turned 3 and Myles turned 1 in April... Michael, being the big brother that he is was absolutely in love with airplanes, trains, motorcycles, and any other thing that made LOUD noises, some of his faces that he made were PRICELESS!!! And Myles was such a sweet, sweet little guy. He reminded me so much of my little love. Both of their smiles warmed my heart and they don't act like brothers yet, or so they didn't at the photo shoot!!! Thanks Darla for allowing me to capture the personalities of your boys... I had a blast, and I can't wait to get more of them as they continue to grow!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment