CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

~ Love is in the air ~

I received a phone call the day before this photo shoot took place. Mrs. Stanton from my hometown, Idalou, TX, called to see if I would be available to take her son and future daughter-in-laws engagement photos!! Well of course I can, and I was so glad that I did! Bryan and Kenzy were so sweet and so in love with each other. I simply asked them to act "normal," and these are a FEW of the shots that we got! Of course, I went to school with Bryan, although he's younger than I am, so I knew him, but Kenzy I had just met, for the first time! She was such a "ham" and I loved her silly faces that she made at Bryan. Kenzy was interning at Disney World this summer, and that's where they got married. She looked stunning on her wedding day! Thank you so much for allowing me to laugh right along with y'all during y'alls photo shoot! I had a blast, and I hope to be able to capture many more memories of the two of y'all as the years progress! Best of wishes to each of you in this new journey of life...



0 comments:

Post a Comment