CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

~ Momma's girl ~

Meet Keegan Paige, another one of the beautiful little girls that I've had the privelage of photographing this year!!! She was an absolute doll... Even though it took two days worth of shoots (with the rain/wind/and Miss Keegan herself not wanting to model the first day), I think it's safe to say that we got some pretty good ones! My mom, with Elegance by Norma, was the event planner/decorator/caterer for Leslie and her husband when they got married, so I was completely honored when Leslie called to set up a session. Keegan's daddy is a firefighter, so her photoshoot wasn't complete without getting a few of her with daddy's gear (coming soon). Thanks again Leslie and Scott for allowing me to be yet another part of y'alls special memories...







0 comments:

Post a Comment