CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

~ The Henry Family ~

Meet Barry, Lauren, and the handsome Mr. Kaegan. Lauren and I went to high school together and she contacted me through Facebook to have some family pictures taken a couple months ago. Little did I know that I was going to fall head over heels in love with Kaegan the minute I saw him. He has the most beautiful blue eyes and his sweet smile warmed my heart so fast. He was such a good sport for his pictures. There are two sessions in this one post... the first pictures are from when Kaegan was about 8 months old (??? I'm horrible with remembering what I had for lunch yesterday, much less keeping up with dates months in the past hehe) and the second set, with his "smash the cake" photos were just after Kaegan's first birthday! I just can't say it enough, but he is such a handsome young gentleman. Barry and Lauren are so head over heels in love with him too, you can just see the joy in there eyes when they look at him... Okay, enough rambling... Hope to be getting more of this beautiful family in the near future!!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment