CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

~ Azlynn Nichole ~

Azlynn's mom, Sonya, and I go way back to high school and playing basketball together. We were not only two of the shortest players on the team, but two of the meanest to say the least hehe... Sonya called me when Azlynn was just a few weeks old (I'll have to post those at a later time), and then again when Miss Azlynn was 6 months old. Oh man is she a little toot!! Anytime I was simply talking to Azlynn, without the camera glued to my eye, she would smile at me and laugh the sweetest laugh imaginable; however, just as soon as my camera went to my eye and my finger went to the shutter button... all jokes were off and Miss Azlynn got so serious. She kept making this silly "granma" face like a little pucker face. I thought it was the sweetest thing ever, and that's what the majority of our shots turned out with!!! I can't wait to get more of this sweetie for her 1 year photos! It's been AMAZING to watch her grow and change over the last 7 months...


Here's a picture of the "granma" face that she kept making!! PRICELESS!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment