CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

~ Getting into the swing of things ~

So for the past 4 days, I have been so down in the dumps. I've had this horrible back pain and haven't been able to eat anything really other than toast, dry noodles, applesauce... you know all the things you just CRAVE!! Ok, not really, but I've been in bed every night for the past 3 nights by 8:30. My little love goes to bed at 8, and I've been a quick one to follow. Needless to say, I wanted to let y'all know that I will be posting more sessions and photos SOOOOOOON!!! I promise! Please feel free to have all your friends come check out my blog too, I need more followers... Help me spread my wings and fly with this new business of mine!!! Thanks so much...

0 comments:

Post a Comment