CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

~ Belly Love with Jess Thomann ~

Okay, this is so not fair... When I was pregnant with Truett, I looked nothing like Jess does being pregnant. She just has that perfect "basketball" belly and I was so jealous! Once again, not fair! She is such a beautiful mommy to be and she was literally glowing whenever we took these pictures. This was actually one of the first times for me to meet Jess and she is such a joy to be around. She's so full of love and laughter and every time I turned around, she was smiling.  It was an act of congress to have the opposite affect (no smiles) and get the "serious" portraits taken. Her hubby was deployed at the time we took these pictures, and I'm so looking forward to meeting Chris when he returns. I can't wait to meet Miss L and Chris in a few months...




0 comments:

Post a Comment