CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

~ Bontke Family ~

What better way to start the new blog then to start with one of my first "paying" clients. Photography has always been a passion of mine, and honestly I never really thought I was "good" enough to charge people to take their pictures. It was more or less just a hobby that I took up in my spare time... but then my mom, sister, husband, and so many other people told me to take it to the next level, so I did. I can't believe how far I've come, but I still have so much more to learn... Here's a huge thanks to those that TRUSTED me to capture the personalities of their loves.

I have known Kara for about 20 years, and her family is just absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! As always, it seems that getting the "boys" to smile is a challenge, but there were some really funny times with Kaden... He's such a GREAT big brother, and he was always looking after Izzy to make sure she was "safe" (he would make sure there weren't any sticks, glass, stickers, etc, that she might pick up and try to chomp on)... Izzy and Truett are just a few weeks apart, so it was a blast capturing her sweet personality. Thank so much Josh and Kara for allowing me to caputre this special time in your lives... I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get a post up, but here it is!



1 comments:

Anonymous

And now they are divorced: http://m.lubbockonline.com/crime-and-courts/2015-02-20/divorces-granted#gsc.tab=0
Adultry ruined this family!

Post a Comment