CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

~ The Beerwinkle Family ~

Meet the Beerwinkle family, yep, that's right Beerwinkle... Hehe, sorry this is my sister, brother-in-law and adorable niece and nephew. It's been nearly a year since we took their last family photos, so Jama, my sister, asked if we could get some more pictures! Her only thoughts were, "I don't want to go to John B's house." HeHe, well that's a good thing because they were like my little guinea pigs and we got to try out a couple new locations that I've been really wanting to shoot at!! Laiken Grace is 4 and Westin Kyle will be 2 in October, and Matt, well he's like the brother that I never had. I just can't believe how much the kiddos have grown since the first time I took pictures of L when she was only a few weeks old, her little "pop of attitude" in the first picture really grabs her personality. I didn't even have to ask her to pose, she just picked up on it like it was natural for her. My how time flies!!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment