CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

At last, the BLOG is LIVE!!!!

With the close of my summer school sessions coming to an end, I'll now have more time for blogging! So, it's official: Blessed Photography now has it's very own blog... who would've known that I would be where I am today. I am so fortunate for everyone that has helped me along the way and look forward to the many more people I will encounter in the future! Here's to capturing memories that will last a lifetime!!!

Keep checking back on the blog because I'll be posting ALL of the recent sessions I've had...
     The Bontke Family
     Mr. Bailen Silva
     Miss Azlynn Nichole (2)
     Maternity session with Mrs. Jess Thomann
     The Henry Family
     Maternity session with Mr. and Mrs. Derek Porter
     Stanton Engagement 
     Michael and Myles Heinrich
     The Morren Family
     The Thomann Family
     Mr. and Mrs. Ramey Kimbrough
     Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Stower

WOW!!! Looks like I'll be busy for the next few weeks..........
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment